Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment changed its protection level to endangered on the east coast of Queensland, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. Many koalas in Australia are infected with chlamydia. The disease can cause blindness, infection, and infertility. Last year, the Australian Koala Foundation said Australia had lost about 30 percent of its koala population in the past three years. Without immediate action, the species could become extinct by 2050.
Unlike koalas, which are on the brink of extinction, the market demand for foaming machine ,cement foaming machine will grow substantially.
Cement foaming machine needs auxiliary test machine to help achieve better foaming effect in construction application. Cement foaming agent is a chemical admixture, which is added to cement. Compensate for shrinkage and tension of steel bars to produce prestress and to fully fill cement gaps.
According to the construction requirements and the quality requirements for foamed cement, we believe that the following requirements are put forward for the foaming agent:
1. The amount of foaming, the actual amount of foaming is not only a physical indicator, but also a cost indicator, if the amount of foaming is smaller, but the price is lower.
2. Foam strength is a comprehensive index of the collapse degree, shrinkage degree and foam stabilization time of foamed cement products.
3. Foam pore size and uniformity: The foam pore size and uniformity are the reliable guarantee for the strength index and thermal insulation index of the finished product. Only products with ideal pore size can be regarded as good products.
4. The purity of the foaming agent and the cleanliness of the foaming agent play a suitable and protective role for more and more sophisticated equipment. Large-scale continuous operation equipment should minimize the failure rate in its operation during operation, otherwise, It will seriously affect the quality of the project and the progress of the project. At the same time, too many impurities will affect the hydration reaction of the cement itself, resulting in a decrease in quality.
5. Non-corrosive, requires foaming agent, no corrosive pollution to the equipment environment, and has environmental protection performance.
6. Persistence of foam: This indicator has been highly demanded by people in the past. Some people pursue the longer the duration of the foam, the better. In fact, it is not necessary to pursue too long a stable foam time. We believe that the foam emitted by the foaming agent is Within the scope of application, its duration only needs to exceed the initial setting period of the cement product, because the existence of foam is meaningless when the product enters the initial setting period, and the ideal stabilization time exceeds 24 hours, which can meet various construction requirements.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The resurgence of the global COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict continued to cause high volatility in commodity prices. Stubbornly high inflation and rising commodity prices are likely to influence each other and thus push each other higher. The price of the foaming machine ,cement foaming machine may not decrease significantly in the short term.
The oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance of nickel alloy make it suitable for the harsh environment of high temperature and high pressure.…
Graphite price have moved higher again over the past month. Fine flake prices have soared.…
Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment…