RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
Zinc oxide can be described as an oxide or zinc. Its chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble when it comes into contact with water. However, it can be dissolved in acidic and strong bases.
Pebble size: 20nm - 200nm
Zinc Oxide powder:
Zinc Oxide isan Inorganic Substance, its chemical formula ZnO. Water insoluble, acids and strong base soluble.
Zincoxide a white powder. The smell is pleasant and it's tasteless. It turns yellow when heated, and then turns back to white when cool. The temperature at 1800 can cause it to sublimate. This concealment power is twice that of zinc sulfide or titanium dioxide. Basic lead carbonate has twice the tinting power. Zinc O can be dissolved in ammonia water, concentrated hydroxide bases, ammonia solution and ammonia salt solutions, but not in water or ethanol.
Zinc oxide is known for its white pigment. Its common name is Zn white. Zinc oxide is not blackened by H2S gas, as ZnS (also white) can be present. ZnO changes gradually from white to light yellow as it heats. When it cools, the yellow will disappear. To make color-changing paints or thermometers, you can mix it with paint. ZnO can be used as a medicine ingredient to make an ointment. ZnO can be used to act as a catalyst. The additive ZnO in many products is cosmetics, food supplement, rubber, rubber, rubber, gum, rubber, glues, sealants and pigments. It is found naturally in the mineral zinc. However, many zinc oxides can be synthesized.
Since thousands of years ago, zinc oxide is used in skin care. Zinc oxygen is safe for the skin. You can use it to soothe skin irritations and as a skin product. The production of zinc oxide cream or zinc oxide diaper cream as well as zimoxid toothpastes is possible.
If you'd like to order Zinc Oxide ZnO powder, please send us an inquiry.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Performance:
White powder, hexagonal crystal. Appearance and properties. No smell, no taste, no sand. The substance turns yellow upon heating, then becomes white again on cooling and finally sublimates at 1800 degrees Celsius. This hiding power is twice that of titanium dioxide or zinc sulfide. Basic lead carbonate is twice as powerful in coloring.
Technical Parameters of Zinc Oxide ZnO powder :
|Reduction in burning %||<=3||<=3||<=3|
|Particle Size in nm||30||50||90|
|PbO is based upon Pb content||<=0.0001||<=0.0005||<=0.0001|
|MnO is based on Mn content||<=0.0001||<=0.0001||<=0.0001|
What is Zinc oxide ZnO powder ?
1. Calcined with zinc carbonate.ZnCO3 =ZnO + CO2
2. Decomposition by zinc hydroxide calcination
3. Smelting crude zinc oxide into zinc and finally, high-temperature oxygenation
4. By the oxidation or molten Zinc.
5. These methods include an indirect method that uses zinc ingots as raw materials (also known by the French Method), a direct way with zinc ore, and a wet method.
Reaction equation: 2Zn+O2=2ZnO
Operation. After melting the zinc ingot by electrolysis, it is heated up to 600 700 and placed in a high-temperaturecrucible. It then melts and gases at 1250 1303. Then it's imported into hot oxygen for oxidation. Once the generated zinc oxide has been separated, it's cooled, then the fine particles are collected with cloth bags. This is how the final zinc oxide is made.
This is the direct method
ZnO+CO=Zn (vapor) +CO2
Zn (vapor) =CO+O2=ZnO+CO2
You roast zinc ore powder (or any other material containing zinc), coke, and anthracite according to the 1:0 ratio. 5:0.05 made into a small ball. The zinc oxide is reduced by smelting at 1300 to form zinc vapor. After that, it is oxidized with air. To make zinc oxide final products, the zinc oxide produced is captured.
Zinc sulfurate is made from zinc ash reacting with sulfuric acids. Next, it is combined with sodium carbonate or ammonia. The raw materials for zinc oxide production are zinc carbonate, zinc hydroxide and zinc hydroxide. Here's the reaction equation
Zinc + = H2SO4 ZnSO4 +H2 write
ZnSO4 + ZnCO3 = Na2CO3 left + ZnSO4
ZnSO4 nh3 * H2O + 2 = zinc (OH) 2 left + (NH4) 2 so4
Zinc oxide is made from zinc carbonate. It was obtained by drying, washing and crushing.
Zinc oxide was made from zinc hydroxide.
Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder -
Zinc oxide can be found in many chemical additives. Its exciton and energy band gap can have a large transparency and excellent temperature light-emitting capabilities. These additives are often used in liquid crystal display, semiconductors and thin film transistors. As a nanomaterial, zinc oxide microparticles have also been recognized as an important component.
1. These active and tonic agents are mostly used in rubber and cable industries. They also serve as colorants for white gums and fillers in neprene.
2. Sulfur is a key ingredient in the fertilizer industry.
3. Mainly used in white pigments, rubber-vulcanized active ingredients, organic synth catalysts, desulfurizers of electrostatic copying and pharmaceutical.
4. Desulfurization to produce synthetic ammonia and petroleum.
5. Use as the matrix for analytical reagents or reference reagents. Also, used to identify fluorescent agents.
6. This is used in electrostatic dry copying, electrostatic transfer, laserfax communication, electronic electrostatic record, and electrostatic platelet
7. These products are used in special functional coatings, textile hygiene processing and the sunscreen cosmetics line.
8. A wide range of applications are found in the absence of industrial raw materials gas, such as ammonia or methanol production and hydrogen production.
9. This is a compound that can be used as a convergent medicinal, and it's also useful for making a rubber paste or ointment.
10 are used in printing, paper, matchmaking, and the pharmaceutical industry as white pigments. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanized agent, reinforcing and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber, latex, and other rubber products. It's also used for the production of zinc acetate (zinc chrome yellow), zinc carbonate, Zin chloride and other pigments. Additionally, it can be used as an electron laser material, phosphor and feed additives catalysts and magnetic materials for the production of feed supplements to zinc in feed processing.
11. An organic white pigment. It is without titanium dioxide or toner. It can be used to make ABS resin and epoxy resin. Rubber can be used by the rubber industry as an active ingredient, a reinforcement agent and as a colorant. This is used to produce paint cloth, glue, leather, cosmetics, and enamel. It can be used in printing and the pharmaceutical industry. Also, it is used in the manufacture of synthetic ammonia. Used in the manufacture of magnetic materials and electronic laser materials.
12. Zinc strengthening agent (nutritional supplement)
13. Zinc oxide acts as an additive to feed nutrients.
14. This is mainly used to reinforce rubber, or make cable rubber with good tear-resistance, corrosion resistance and elasticity. This product can be used to vulcanize natural rubber colors, as well as white rubber colorants and fillers. This particle is about 0.1 mm in particle size and can be used light-stabilizing plastic such as polyolefin, polyvinyl chloride or polyolefin.
15. Desulfurization to make synthetic ammonia gases.
16. As a paint of rubber and paint filler. It is also used for medical purposes in microcanoes.
17. Useful for zinc supplements in feed processing
18. Mainly used in white pigments, rubber-vulcanized active substances, reinforcing and organic synthesis catalysts, desulfurizers.
19. Desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas.
20. It is used as the matrix for analytical reagents.
21. Tonics and active agents used in rubber, cable, or other industries.
22. Nanoparticles of zinc oxide are used to develop the University of Japan. Zinc oxide can be used for the manufacture of baby talcum powder or other products. This inorganic is non-toxic, the human body doesn't react to it, so there are high levels security. The advantage is that the nanoparticles of zinc oxide have small volumes and do not interfere with cell activity.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder storage condition:
Zinc Oxide ZnO should be stored in a cool and ventilated place. Do not expose to heat or fire. Avoid oxidizer. Do not place them in the same container. You should have suitable materials in your storage area to stop the leakage.
Shipping and Packing of Zinc Oxide ZnO powder
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder packaging: vacuum packing, 100g to 500g, or 1kg/bag at 25kg/barrel. Or as you request.
shipping Information: could ship out by sea or air as soon after payment receipt.
Designerstudiostore advanced material Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Designerstudiostore) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including boride powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, sulfide powder, 3D printing powder, etc.
We can provide high-quality zinc powder. Please contact us to inquire. (email@example.com)
Zinc Oxide ZnO pulver Properties
Zinc White and Zinc White are some of the many products that Oxozinc can be used.
Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,
zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White
|Melting Point||1,975deg C (3,587deg F)|
|Solubility In Water||N/A|
|Boling Point||2,360deg C (4,280deg F)|
ZnO zinc powder Safety & Health Information
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGII|
PREVIOUS Oxide Powder
NEXT Oxide Powder
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
Zinc oxide can be described as an oxide or zinc. Its chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble when it comes into contact with water. However, it can be dissolved in acidic and strong bases. Purity: 99.5%Pebble size: 20nm - 200nm Zinc Oxide powder:…
The crystal of zinc dodecyl-stearate flaky is needle-like. It is not soluble or soluble with water. However, it can be dissolved in alcohol, ether, and chloroform. Zinc dodecyl-stearate can be used to make grease as well as for organic synthesis.Zinc…
Cobalt silicide also called cobalt disilicide. Its chemical formula is CoSi2. Cobalt Silicide CoSi2 Pulp has low thermal resistance and good thermal stability. Purity: 99%Particle Size: 5-10um Cobalt Silicide CoSi2 Pulver : Cobalt Silicide…